IRVING_KAYE_TABLES : IRVING KAYE BILLIARD TABLES.
Does anyone have information about Irving Kaye pool tables? Type of the machine : [Coin-Op] Pool Table The Silver Shadow [7] © 19?? Irving Kaye Sales Corp. The Irving Kaye Sales Corporation manufactured Irving Kaye Foosball tables beginning in 1969. The company began manufacturing pool tables in the 1950s. Whether it’s a Valley, Dynamo, Global, Murrey, American Shuffleboard, Fischer or Irving Kaye coin-op pool table, I’ll clue you in on how it all works. Irving Kaye's photos, phone, email, address, and public records for free! Table Manufacturer History, from EBSCO Vulcan, Irving Kaye Hurricane shot, according to Kaye . . a result of their expertise in pool table manufacture. Jan 06, 2008 by David K | Posted in Snooker Pool. Irving Kaye pool table Full one inch slate top. VERY good condition. QuestionHub gathers questions from leading sites, helping you to quickly and effectively find answers. For Irving Kaye tables - polished aluminum leg levelers, originally used on Dufferin Challenger pool tables. Best Answer: go to http://www.hotshotscanada.
I HAVE A 1950'S IRVING KAYE 3/4QUOT; SLATE POOL TABLE THAT TAKES.
seen one for sale at a good price, but never heard of them. seen one for sale at a good price, but never heard of them. any input? Best Answer: go to http://www.hotshotscanada. com is dedicated to preserving the history of Irving Kaye pool tables, foosball table, per pool tables and coin-op arcade games. Irving_Kaye_Tables: Irving Kaye Billiard Tables www.ozonebilliards. Irving_Kaye_Tables: Irving Kaye Billiard Tables www.ozonebilliards. com - Need to repair your pool table? I have a 1950's Irving Kaye 3/4 slate pool table that takes two dimes and I'm looking for a value of it. It does need new felt, pers and pockets. Pool and Billiard Table prices and values irving kaye coinop pool table. If you are looking for a pool table value or price you may have found the right place. irving kaye pool table at AmericanListed.
IRVING KAYE COINOP POOL TABLE | POOL AND BILLIARD TABLES.
com – Classifieds across the united states. I have an Irving Kaye Coin-Op 7 foot pool table that I am currently restoring, but the table didnt come with the rails from the person I bought it from.
URL: http://games.groups.yahoo.com
No comments:
Post a Comment